Learning to write in the most stress-free way with this ergonomic and refillable rollerball , especially designed with children in mind.
Learning to write, made simple
Scientists say that learning to write is one of the key aspects of a child’s development, but it can also be one of the most challenging. This fun pen is the first ergonomic rollerball for left or right-handers, uniquely designed for children as they learn to write. It has been designed to help children over the age of six take their first steps towards clear, legible writing. The ergonomic, non-slip grip prevents muscle fatigue and writing pain, enabling an optimal writing experience. The ease with which the ink glides across the paper means learning to write is something all children can enjoy. In a range of trendy colours, there is a design for every child to love.
- Stylish and ergonomic rollerball especially designed for left- or right-handers
- Grip-Zone made from non-slip material
- Relaxed hold prevents fatigue and helps neat and tidy handwriting , won’t blot or scratch.
- Extremely easy to refill with no mess. Each refill has a new tip
- Available with royal-blue erasable ink
- Space for a name tag
- Cap fits on the end of the pen
- Ink refills are available with line widths of 0.5mm (in blue, black and red) and 0.3mm, which is excellent for finer writing (in blue).